Saturday, February 19, 2011

NEW:More pictures I drew,Avengers,Captain America,etc.

I recently posted my older pictures,(older pics here http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Marvelmoviesandtv/news/?a=22669 , and here http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ARMAGEDDON/news/?a=28284 ) but  I have a few newer ones that I want to run past everybody to see what you guys think of them.I am still twelve,so please do not be to harsh on me.There is a new version of an older Avenger picture I drew,just a face I was working on to test a new style,same as the Captain America picture,and my designs for a new character of my own that I am developing.
AVENGERS:
MY OLDER VERSION FROM 5 MONTHS AGO:
 
 
CAPTAIN AMERICA:


My Older Cap,also from 5 months ago:
 

                                                                    The Random Face:
                                              
                                        And My Character Designs/Concept:     
                                                           
      Well,what do you think,are they good? Does it look like I have at least gotten a little better?
Which Avengers picture to you like better?

No comments: